When we think of cocktails, we frequently picture alcoholic drinks with elaborate garnishes and vibrant mixers. Yet alcohol- free mocktails made with sparkling water, combine effervescence with the tastes of fresh fruits, herbs, and other natural ingredients to provide a revitalizing and healthier option. In this post, we’ll look at some appealing, alcohol-free sparkling water mocktail ideas that will tempt your taste buds.
1. Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade
A nice summer day is the ideal time to enjoy this delicious and simple drink. This glittering impression is created by,
- Simply mix some lemon juice, fresh strawberries, 5 x Wildberry Flavr drops, and some honey to add sweetness.
- Fill the glass with ice, the mixture, and sparkling water.
- Add a lemon wheel and a fresh strawberry to garnish.
2. Minty Cucumber Lime Fizz
With a zingy lime bite, this energizing drink is bursting with the refreshing tastes of mint and cucumber. It’s a perfect alcohol-free mocktail for a relaxing afternoon by the pool.
- Start by blending cucumber slices and fresh mint leaves until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a glass filled with ice, add a splash of lime juice and 5 x Vanilla Lime Flavr Drops.
- Fill the glass with sparkling water.
- Stir gently, and for added touch, garnish with a sprig of mint or a lime wedge.
3. Pineapple Coconut Breeze
This delight will transport your mind to the tropics with every sip.
- Mix fresh pineapple juice with a dash of coconut water, a squeeze of lime and 5 x pineapple Flavr drops.
- Your glass should have ice in it before you add the pineapple-coconut combination and sparkling water.
- A little umbrella or pineapple slice placed on the rim gives the drink a hint of holiday appeal.
Mocktails made with sparkling water can complement any event and provide a tasty and healthy substitute to traditional alcoholic drinks. They are suitable for kids, designated drivers or those that are on a fitness and/or weight loss journey as they often contain far fewer calories than their alcoholic counterparts, but don’t worry, for those that still like to enjoy alcohol responsibly, a shot of Gin, Vodka or even Rum in any of these recipes will be delicious and you can make up separate alcoholic & non-alcoholic batches easily.
To elevate your drink game, check out our range of Soda Taps and discover the health benefits and versality of having your very own chilled, filtered sparkling water on tap, in the comfort of your own home.